Gateway Secured Development
We are a fast-growing commercial real estate company in Los Angeles. We are currently looking for a Real Estate Development Project Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances, tracking budgets and preparing loan draw process.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Work closely and proactively with construction management to ensure completeness of all job cost contracts, expenses, and all relevant information is timely incorporated in the job cost module
- Prepare, assemble, and organize all job cost reports, contracts and other support documentation
- Lead and routinely schedule meetings with the construction management team to review project status, and cost spent to date as compared to capital budget.
- Assist and oversee the loan draw process
- Document the loan draw process
- Previous experience in accounting or construction/RE development accounting fields
- Proficient in Yardi or Quickbook
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills