이마트는 대한민국 생활 트렌드 선도기업인 신세계 그룹을 중심으로 성장하는 대한민국 대표 유통기업입니다.
이마트 미국법인 Sales팀에서 열정 가득한 사원을 채용하고 있사오니, 자세한 직무 및 지원자격은 아래내용을 확인하시어 많은 지원 바랍니다.
Job Title: [Sales Assistant Manager]
Job Type: Full-time
Job Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Gain market knowledge and awareness of procedures, new technologies, and techniques to develop a strong personal sales approach.
- Maintain awareness/compile and communicate competitive information on equipment and devices preferred by the marketplace.
- Focus on sales growth in areas of profitable growth and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for assuring that all appropriate information on quality, delivery, and technical requests is relayed to the customers.
- Researches and responds to delivery, quality, and document issues as required to maintain high customer rating.
- Must demonstrate daily skills in the following areas: problem-solving, time management, organization, effective communication, and multi-tasking.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships and develops strong understanding of programs, demand, and opportunities.
- Provides appropriate level of communication to management and field sales regarding growth opportunities and areas of improvement with respective accounts.
- Establishes new accounts within business qualification criteria.
- Bachelor`s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of related sales experience preferred in food industry.
- Must have experience of developing new business in grocery mainstream markets.
- Experiences calling on chain accounts, brokers, and distributors are preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including persuasive and expositive skills and the ability to multitask and portray aggressive demeanor.
- Ability to effectively make formal and informal product presentations to individuals as well as large groups, including executives
- The candidate must be able to apply mathematical concepts to compute rates, discounts, percentages, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Day & Vacation
- 401(k) Employee Retirement Plan
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
** Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org