Genmega has been a leader in the development of financial solutions for over 10 years.
Ranking number one as a module vendor in the Korean ATM and Kiosk industry since the early 2000s, Genmega expanded its business in the US as an OEM ATM and kiosk manufacturer in 2007.
Since then Genmega has invested time and money working directly with customers and solutions providers to develop the best products representing the needs of the market.
With facilities in Seoul Korea, Dallas, TX, Genmega has continually expanded to meet those needs on many different levels.
We are hiring a Project Management staff for our Project management team.
Project Management Staff (Entry level)
1. Job description
Effectively plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects using principles, methods, and standard techniques that are appropriate to the specific project.
- Participate in ATM / Kiosk projects to support in product development, customer product support, and customer relationship.
- Manage a project including issue/risk identification and resolution, change management, reporting and internal/external communication, financial management, metrics, etc.
- Identify, document, and prioritize project change requests and facilitate approval process. Re-plan as necessary based on changes.
- Work closely with R&D center and manufacturing site in Korea
- Produce, edit, and verify technical documentations such as instructions and manuals
- Manage customer purchase orders with due dates
- Collaborate with other groups and departments directly to ensure a successful project.
- Leads the definition, execution, and delivery of project deliverables.
- Plan and manage manufacturing schedules to achieve manufacturing goals
- New product sourcing and purchase management
- Korean and English is preferred
- Attention to detail
- OPT/H1B support
- Lunch catering
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Can be considered for H1B sponsorship
* 3 month probation period will apply