Torrance, CA에 위치한 Bankcard Services (NavyZ) 본사에서 열심히 일해주실 Tech Support Representative 풀타임 직원을 채용합니다.
아래의 포지션 세부 사항 참조 하시고, 관심 있으신 분들은 email@example.com 으로 이력서 제출 부탁드립니다.
• Responsible for training, coaching and feedback of team members.
• Create Merchant Terminal Account using various web/window applications.
• Create download file in the server.
• Release new download files to branches and provide file support.
• Communicating with sales mainly for file inquiries.
• Provide technical support for sales and internal staff.
• Communication with Processor & Partners
1. Communicating with sales – Communicating with sales mainly on phone for download file inquiries.
2. Communicating with Vendor -- Communicating with vendor in writing, or by telephone, fax, or e-mail
3. Documenting/Recording Information -- Observing, receiving, entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form from all relevant sources.
4. Business Relationship – Building a good relationship with all merchants in order to keep them as our merchant for years to come.
5. Interacting with Computers -- Using computers and computer program to update download files.
Education & Experience:
1. Required High School Graduated or equivalent experience (Preferred Associate or Bachelor’s degrees)
2. Knowledgeable of computer, internet, web functions and MS Office
3. Technical skills – comfortable handling any technical devices.
4. Previous technical job is a plus, but shouldn’t be required.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
1. Merchant Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing merchant services.
2. Languages – Bilingual in English and Korean in order to understand sales and merchant.
3. Active Listening – Active listening is very important as merchants complain about the service and need to help them out to prevent cancellation.
4. Critical Thinking – Critical thinking is also very important to know what to do in situations where a credit card terminal isn’t working at the merchant’s location.
5. Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
6. Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
7. Oral Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
8. Speech Clarity -- The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
9. Speech Recognition -- The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
Financial Responsibility, Authority and Exceptions:
1. Equipment: Reasonable care of all credit card processing equipment.
2. Financial: Need to listen and try to give the best service to prevent delays from terminal installation which can result in a loss for the company.
3. Business Relationship: Keeping a good relationship with all of our merchants to prevent them from cancelling and giving them the best service possible.
4. Working hours may vary as I am on call 24 hours.
To become a leader in Tech Support by leading others and helping others at the same time.
Medical (Vision), Dental, Life Insurances, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401k
Bankcard Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer