* Health Insurance (After 3 Month of Probationary period)
* Paid Time Off (After 3 Month of Probationary period)
* Paid Sick Day (After 3 Month of Probationary period)
* Paid Lunch
Major Responsibilities of the Position:
* Develop MegaGen America, Inc. launch strategies and lead the cross-functional team to plan and implement and post-launch activities.
* Develop business cases and strategic plans to optimize product portfolio and increase market penetration.
* Collect, consolidate, and communicate product feedback and product development needs to upper management and the headquarter located in South Korea.
* Closely interact with sales, marketing, education, training, seminars, directors to implement strategies and tactics to drive revenue and profit growth
* Provide sales training at sales meetings as needed
* Track and monitor sales trend and provide product forecast
* Plan and execute other strategic and operational projects, campaigns, and programs as needed.
* experience in marketing, product management (Dental or medical industry preferred)
* Sales experience a plus
* BA degree preferred
* Strong sense of ownership
* Customer-oriented mindset
* Excellence communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and globally.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, with a focus on collaboration
* Strong analytical and forecasting skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environment
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
Email your resume to: Steven.Kim@megagenamerica.com
근무 상세 내용
* 고용형태: 정규직
* 지역: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
* 근무요일: 주 5일 (월,화,수,목,금)
* 근무시간: 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm
* 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
* 접수방법: 이메일 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* 접수기간: 상시채용
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직, 인턴
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수방법: 온라인 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 상시채용