이웃케어클리닉이 직원을 모집합니다. 이웃케어클리닉(Kheir Clinic, 구 건강정보센터)은 1986년 설립된 비영리단체이자 커뮤니티클리닉입니다. LA한인타운 4곳에서 일반 진료, 치과와 검안과 진료, 정신건강 상담 및 치료 등 의료 서비스와 각종 의료혜택에 대한 정보 제공, 상담, 신청 지원 등의 사회복지 서비스, 시니어 서비스를 제공하고 있으며 계속 성장하고 있습니다.
이에 따라 이웃케어와 함께 할 직원을 찾고 있습니다. 현재 너스 프랙티셔너(Nurse Practitioner, NP)를 모집하고 있습니다(자세한 job description은 아래에 나와있습니다).
관심 있는 분은 영문 이력서와 간단한 자기소개서를 이메일(HR@lakheir.org)로 보내주세요.
이외에도 의사 보조 간호사(MA), 콜센터 직원, 환자서비스 담당직원 등 다양한 포지션에서 풀타임 또는 파트타임으로 일할 직원을 채용하고 있습니다. 채용조건 및 대우는 포지션에 따라 다르며 한국어와 영어 등 이중언어를 해야 합니다.
풀타임 직원에게는 건강/치과/안과 보험, 퇴직연금(401k), 유급 휴가 및 병가 등 다양한 혜택을 제공합니다.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Full-Time Exempt Position
Kheir Center is committed to providing culturally and linguistically-sensitive quality healthcare and human services to the underserved and uninsured residents of Los Angeles.
Kheir Center was established in 1986 to serve as a bridge between low-income, recently-immigrated, non-English speaking Korean community and local health and social service providers. Today, Kheir is a broad-based agency providing comprehensive health care for a diverse population through its 2 Clinics (both Federally Qualified Health Center sites), Adult Day Health Care Center and Patient Resources Department.
The Family Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for obtaining health histories and performing physical examinations and laboratory tests. This person will diagnose and treat physical, social, and emotional health needs for our clients. He/She will take responsibility for lab follow-up, clinical questions, and clinical supervision of MA’s. He/She will also provide treatment and screenings at outreach events. This person must be committed to delivering timely, efficient, quality medical care to all patients in a professional, caring, and ethical manner.
• Performs history and physical examinations on adults and children. Physical exams include pre-employment, school, sports, well child periodic screening, etc.
• Performs Pap smears, clinical breast examinations, and other medical services as needed.
• Counsels for birth control and prescribes as appropriate.
• Gathers complete medical history and performs a physical exam on each client.
• Makes all necessary documentation in Electronic Health Records.
• Provides treatment for and documents various related diseases.
• Writes prescriptions as deemed appropriate by supervising physician.
• Reviews results of lab tests and diagnostic imaging and arranges appropriate follow-up.
• Provides for the provision of health education and appropriately documents all education.
• Reviews referral/consultant reports and arranges appropriate follow-up.
• Provides medical services at outreach and community events (ie. health fairs, enrollment drives, school & church meetings).
• Answers miscellaneous medical questions in the absence of the Medical Director.
• Participates in provider meetings.
• Participates in chart review and quality assurance activities as detailed in the Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
• Specifically responsible for chart review, lab review and communication with consultants.
• Responds to, and documents all Unusual Occurrences involving patient care.
• Responds to and documents all patient complaints and reports to the Medical Director.
• Coordinates responses to inquiries from pharmacies regarding prescriptions and refills.
• Treats walk-in patients when at the request of front or back office staff.
• Assists the front office staff for appropriate arrangements for patients who arrive when the provider they were scheduled with has been canceled- i.e. reviews the medical record and helps determine how soon and where the patient should be seen.
• Provides feedback and constructive suggestions re. MA performance and clinic flow.
• Attends Practice Management Meetings.
• Assists in training of support staff.
• See a full schedule of patients under the following appointment guidelines: (i) 30 minutes for New Patient physicals, (ii) 15 minutes for follow-up and returning patient visits, (iii) 30 minutes for select complicated patient appointments as designated by the Vice President of Patient Services and the Medical Director, and (iv) extended appointment times for select procedure types, as applicable (ie. IUD insertion, colposcopy).
• Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
• Equivalent to a Master’s Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
• State of California Nurse Practitioner License
• First Aid / CPR Certificate
• Knowledge of nursing process and medical model, health and physical assessment, medical diagnosis and appropriate treatments
• Ability to perform emergency resuscitation
• Knowledge of sanitation practices, proper nutrition, and related programs
• Skill in written and verbal communication;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies, and the public, and ability to manage and lead clinic operations.
• Bilingual in English/Korean REQUIRED
• Compassion for the health of the underserved and uninsured communities.
• Experience in community clinic setting preferred but not required.