Electro Tech Staffing (ETS) is seeking Traveling Battery Technicians that are willing to travel to California, for 3 weeks to start. May continue if both parties agreed.
MAJOR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspects electrical connections, wiring charging relays, charging resistance box, and storage batteries, following wiring diagram.
- Inspects battery
- Must be able to read gages and voltages
- Installs recharged or repaired battery or cells.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by management.
- Travel to California to install batteries.
- Pre-Employment drug screen
- Pre employment background check
- Must be able to work out of town (ETS will fly you to the location and provide per diem daily).
- Must have valid driver’s license.
-Strong knowledge of mechanical process.
- Critical thinking ability to troubleshoot and detect malfunctioning.
- Discipline to execute tasks without procrastination.
- Excellent time management skills and execute all orders and/or demands in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle basic tools.
- Strong knowledge of battery handling.
- Must have computer knowledge and ability to use calculator
- Able to tolerate a fast-paced work environment.
- Assertive, able to cope with pressure, a team player.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Good work history.
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
$18.00 and up depending on experience, also $60 per diem provided a day
For more information please call: 706-671-1178 or e-mail to `firstname.lastname@example.org`
Electro Tech Staffing (ETS)
708 S Glenwood Ave Ste 304
Dalton, GA 30721
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary to be extended
- Pay: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour