JNK Accountancy Group is a full-service accounting and tax return preparation firm Located in Garden Grove, CA.
- Senior/Staff Accountant in Tax & Accounting
- Senior/Staff Auditor in Audit & Accounting (A&A)
[Senior/Staff Accountant in Tax and Accounting]
▶ Tax & Accounting Job descriptions :
- Bookkeeping / financial statements preparation
- Data entry
- Client data review
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliation
- Posting adjusting journal entries
- Periodic internal financial statements preparation
- Tax return preparation for business and individual
- Sales tax return preparation and filing
- Various government licenses and permits
- Various government notice follow up & resolution
- Client communications
- Filing & organizing documents
- Travel: less than 5%
▶ Tax & Accounting Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance preferred
- 1~4 year accounting experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines for multiple projects
- Must be a fast learner and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (word and excel)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid interpersonal/communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to work overtime during the busy season and as needed
- Bi-lingual preferred (English, Korean)
[Senior/Staff Auditor in Audit & Accounting(A&A)]
◆ Audit & Accounting Job descriptions :
- Assists/performs attestation and other special project procedures obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating evidentiary data.
(Audit, Review, Compilation, and Agreed Upon Procedures)
- Prepares working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned engagement.
- Reports audit findings and makes recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, and reductions in cost.
- Assists in drafting financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and IFRS
- Performs other duties as may be assigned at the request of management
- Travel: Less than 20%
◆ Audit & Accounting Qualifications :
- Intermediate knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English- Ability to successfully perform the job duties by the due date- Ability to manage various projects independently and within a group environment- Bi-lingual preferred (English and Korean)- 1-4 years of accounting experience preferred- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business- Legally able to work in the U.S.[Benefits include]- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- 401(k) with matching- Paid Time Off- LunchPlease email a resume with a cover letter stating which position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org