Our team of highly experienced developers offers a wide range of mobile application development, software development, power user trial, test outsourcing, research and analysis, and technology consulting to our clients.
Our vision is ‘We Want to See You Grow’ to become the industry leader for both employee and company.
For more information about JND, please visit www.jndsolutions.com.
• Position Title: Quality Engineer
• Position ID: QE001
• Irvine, CA
Skills & Qualifications
• Device/Cell phone testing experience
• Qualcomm tools
• Willing to work in environment driving conditions of 5-6 hours 4 -5 days a week
• FIT Team requires to have the knowledge for Qualcomm tools like QXDM , QCAT , QPST , Snapper.
• KPI Analysis using tools like Xcap and Qcat .
• Basic knowledge for SIP call flow and Wireshark tool.
• Additional skills can include to have the knowledge for Scripting language like Python and Perl.
• Execute the DFIT Test Plan including the Legacy CDMA Test cases and also the VOLTE Test Plan including call Processing and Data Tput .
• Execution of 911 Related test cases
• Execution of the test plans using Qualcomm tools , primary log analysis for upper layers which includes registration procedures , RLF KPI Analysis , Data Tput KPI analysis .
• Reporting the Issues on Samsung Internal QC system and work with R&D if required to get the complete fix /Analysis for this issue.
• Testing includes to be on field for ~3-4 Days of the week executing the Domestic Field Plan.
***Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org***