JNK Accountancy Group is currently seeking a Staff Accountant in Audit and Accounting team.
The Staff Accountant will perform financial audit, review, compilation, and agreed-upon procedures.
- Assists/performs attestation and other special project procedures obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating evidentiary data.
(Audit, Review, Compilation, and Agreed Upon Procedures)
- Prepares working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned engagement.
- Reports audit findings and makes recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, and reductions in cost.
- Assists in drafting financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and IFRS
- Performs other duties as may be assigned at the request of management
- Travel: Less than 20%
- Intermediate knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties by the due date
- Ability to manage various projects independently and within a group environment
- Bi-lingual preferred (English and Korean)
- 1-2 years of accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, sick, maternity leave, etc.)
- Lunch & snacks provided
- CPA & EA exam/license support program
Please submit a cover letter with resume to email@example.com