아래와 같이 Full time 직원을 모집하오니 관심이 있으신 분은 이력서를 아래 이메일로 보내 주시기 바랍니다.
Job Title: Office Assistant Manager (Full-Time)
Company Description: Eye Level Learning Centers is a franchisor of after-school programs specializing in Math and English. There are over 180 Eye Level Learning Centers in the U.S. and Canada. Eye Level is based on an educational principle where students learn at their own pace. We develop problem-solvers, critical thinkers and lifelong learners. Our values are honesty, passion, respect, self-directed, critical thinker, communication and work-life balance.
Job Function: The position will be based at our logistics center in Ontario, CA.
We are looking for a team player who can help our logistics center continually improve its operational efficiency and accuracy. The ideal candidate will be honest, passionate, respectful and an ideal team player.
Education: Associate degree or above (no specific major required)
Office Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
• Collect orders from franchisees, Flex members, and Korean schools
• Manage order data and files monthly
• Handle with all shipping process and tracking
• Regular communication with Eye Level franchisees
• Supervision of part-time staff
• Collaboration with team leader to continually improve operation
Office Assistant Manager Experience and Requirements:
• Entry-level welcome
• Excellent communication skill in written and spoken English and Korean
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to multitask and take initiative
• Highly organized
• A keen eye for detail
• Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
Salary Range and Work Schedule:
• $21 - $24 per hour depending on experience and qualification
• Monday – Friday / 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Eye Level Benefits:
• Eye Level offers a full range of benefits, including health care coverage, vacation/sick days, 10 national holidays, professional development support..
• We also regularly do fun events as a company and within our teams.
Company website: www.myeyelevel.com