Responsible for performing the general affair’s functions for HR & General Administration Department including following responsibilities and duties.
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Experience 2 years in Office Administrator or HR is preferred
- Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Bilingual (fluent both in Korean and English language required)
Job Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Prepare HR documents like offer letter, new hire and termination packages
- Updating company policies and ensure legal compliance and regulations.
- Manage company insurance and renew every year.
- Maintain internal records like vacation, sick, and personal time for employees.
- Maintain timecard records and provide payroll information.
- Support HR manager by Job posting, screening resumes, and schedule interviews for applicants.
- Generate and administer documents based on given frameworks and participation guidelines
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat/instant messaging
- Planning for corporate events, computer setting, security system, monthly supplies, and property management, schedule, and prepare company meetings.
- Vendor liaison actions, contract management, client reception.