We are a high quality repair shop serving Mar Vista area in Los Angeles, CA and surrounding area. We specialize in efficient expert repairs on Mac and PC computers.
We are looking for an experienced Computer Repair Technician with excellent trouble-shooting and diagnostic skills for Macbook and PCs high quality precision repair. Seeking someone with both technical expertise as well as thoughtful customer care skills. Candidates should be highly organized, detail oriented, self disciplined and strive to achieve customer satisfaction by providing prompt in-shop services. Applicants with background in Apple iPhone, MacBook, iOS, and Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) will be most highly considered.
This position will:
- Work in a repair-shop environment to diagnose and repair customer devices.
- Specialize in Apple Macbook and PC device repairs.
- Float to support customer service as needed.
- Apple mobile repair training & experience (pay DOE).
- Strong customer service skills, including interpersonal empathy and clear communication.
- Excellent Apple device and PC diagnostic, repair, and troubleshooting skills.
- Organization skills, ability to focus and multi-task, as well as careful attention to detail are essential.
- Experience with diagnostics & hardware repairs for Apple Macbook/iMac and PC(Windows 10/8/7/XP)
- Two years of proven experience repairing current-model Apple devices.
- Candidates with Apple Certification will be strongly considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- MacBook Repair: 1 year
- PC Repair: 1 year
- MacOS and Windows: 1 year
- Comtia A+ (Preferred but not required)
- Apple Certified Technician (Preferred but not required)
Work Location: West Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Mon : 9 AM ~ 6 PM
- Tue : 9 AM ~ 6 PM
- Wed : 9 AM ~ 6 PM
- Thu : 9 AM ~ 6 PM
- Fri : 9 AM ~ 6 PM
- Sat : 10 AM ~ 2 PM