젠틀몬스터에서 인재를 모집합니다. (곧, Apply Window 닫습니다)
We are seeking an energetic Accounting Manager to lead GENTLE MONSTER Accounting team for our LOS ANGELES office. This critical employee will work in conjunction with other members of the Finance & Accounting team in SOUTH KOREA to communicate on matters relating to financial planning, corporate accounting, business strategy, and company infrastructure.
- Company: GENTLE MONSTER
- Type: Sunglasses, Opticals
- Location: Downtown LA (HQ in South Korea)
- Position Open: Accounting Manager
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance. CPA is plus.
- Experience Requirement:
* At least 6 years of experience in specifically corporate accounting
* Support Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) accounting with local GAAP adjustments.
* Provide timely and accurate monthly financial reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations.
* Analyze monthly financials and provide the variance analysis during the monthly review meeting.
* Analyze all balance sheet accounts and ensure that the accounts are reconciled monthly.
* Work closely with the Director of Finance & Operations to tightly manage project performance.
* Provide project performance reports in a variety of ways.
* Understand company operations, document system requirements, assist in the implementation of new financial management and project management system.
* Evaluate company processes, procedures, controls and systems technology to determine the most efficient work process opportunities.
* Provide the monthly cash flow forecast and working capital reporting information to the Corporate.
* Lead all day-to-day finance operations including functional responsibility over accounting, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
* Understand how inventory movement works & logistics.
* Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
* Experiences in Reconciliation (physical & recording).
* Must be sufficient in MS Excel.
* English is mandated & Korean Speaking is plus.
* Detail oriented is plus.
* Ready to work is preferred.
* Long-Run Candidate preferred.
* Health Insurance is provided (Dental & Vision are optional) after probation period (30 days)
* Salary will be determined after interview
* PTO 15 days after probation period (30 days)
* 6 days Sickday (Pro-rated yearly)
* Incentive Program
* Employee Gifts
* and more.,
* Must be eligible work in U.S
* We don`t sponsor H-1 VISA / Greencard
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review and set an interview if you are qualified.