LKimmy Inc. is a fast-growing e-commerce company that sells mainly photography lighting equipment. We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic and self-motivated to work with our team.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Data Analyst will be responsible to extract and analyze data from the marketplaces, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc.
- · Collect, Analyze, Evaluate and report data from multiple sources in order to increase sales productivity.
- · Collect sales records to evaluate current performance and compare against sales quota.
- · Analyze sales and recommend promotion or changes to improve overall sales.
- · Develop models and reporting structure to identify price.
- · Using programming or software tools to forecast sales and create reports.
- · Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.(Newly graduated college & OPT ok)
- · Preferred degree in mathematics, statistics and/or computer
science or equivalent 2 years in a related field.
- · Knowledge
on MS Office applications including Word, Excel and more.
- · Ability to use statistical and/or programming software.
- · Have knowledge of relational database.
- · Bilingual a Plus English and Korean)
- Starting at $13-$15/hour
- Paid Vacation and Sick Day (full time)
Full time: Mon-Fri, 8am-4:40pm / Lunch: 12:30pm-1:10pm
Location: 938 E Belmont St. Ontario, CA 91761