We are seeking an energetic Accounting Manager to lead GENTLE MONSTER Accounting team for our LOS ANGELES office. This critical employee will work in conjunction with other members of the Finance & Accounting team in SOUTH KOREA to communicate on matters relating to financial planning, corporate accounting, business strategy, and company infrastructure.
- Company: GENTLE MONSTER
- Type: Sunglasses, Opticals
- Location: Downtown LA (HQ in South Korea)
- Position Open: Accounting Manager
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance. CPA is plus.
- Experience Requirement:
* At least 6 years of experience in specifically corporate accounting
* Support Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) accounting with local GAAP adjustments.
* Provide timely and accurate monthly financial reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations.
* Analyze monthly financials and provide the variance analysis during the monthly review meeting.
* Analyze all balance sheet accounts and ensure that the accounts are reconciled monthly.
* Work closely with the Director of Finance & Operations to tightly manage project performance.
* Provide project performance reports in a variety of ways.
* Understand company operations, document system requirements, assist in the implementation of new financial management and project management system.
* Evaluate company processes, procedures, controls and systems technology to determine the most efficient work process opportunities.
* Provide the monthly cash flow forecast and working capital reporting information to the Corporate.
* Lead all day-to-day finance operations including functional responsibility over accounting, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
* Understand how inventory movement works & logistics.
* Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
* Experiences in Reconciliation (physical & recording).
* Must be sufficient in MS Excel.
* English is mandated & Korean Speaking is plus.
* Detail oriented is plus.
* Ready to work is preferred.
* Long-Run Candidate preferred.
* Health Insurance is provided (Dental & Vision are optional) after probation period (30 days)
* Salary will be determined after interview
* PTO 15 days after probation period (30 days)
* 6 days Sickday (Pro-rated yearly)
* Incentive Program
* Employee Gifts
* and more.,
* Must be eligible work in U.S
* We don`t sponsor H-1 VISA / Greencard
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review and set an interview if you are qualified.