An established luggage manufacturer importing and
distributing our products through a variety of retail channels. Our company has
an all-encompassing corporate culture valuing and rewarding individual’s
initiative and creativity. As an Established leader for over 30 plus years, we
currently have an opening for the following position. This position is located
in our corporate office in La Palma, CA.
Import/ Logistic Coordinator
1. Knowledge of import and export. Able to clear customs,
pick-ups and follow up on suppliers.
2. Communicate with China office counter-part and also the
customer, keep them posted on the shipments status.
3. Should be familiar and able to handle import
documentation, such as ISF, customs clearance documents with arrival notices,
delivery orders, etc.
4. Should also be familiar with the air and ocean import
process in the U.S.
5. Should be able to arrange shipment from overseas to US,
pick up goods from port and arrange any special arrangements with carrier.
6. Should be able to create a spread on all shipments and
able to control all orders.
1. Good computer skills required to work with Microsoft
Office (Excel, Word,… Etc…), prefer to have experience of using ERP system,
2. Ability to learn and good writing skills.
3. 2 or more years experience with air and ocean imports and
freight forwarding knowledge.
· Competitive salary · Medical insurance
· Paid sick days and vacation
· Incentive /Bonus Program
· Job security and growth potential
Please send us your resume, cover letter, and salary
requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org