Rael is a VC-backed organic and natural feminine care startup with a mission to empower women to make safe, healthy choices for their bodies. Unlike conventional pads and tampons, Rael products are non-irritating, hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free, and toxin-free -- all without sacrificing quality, comfort or performance.
The company was founded in 2016 by three women with distinct backgrounds — a journalist and bestselling author, a movie distributor at Disney with a Harvard MBA, and an architect-turned-art director. Once we launched our organic cotton pads on Amazon, we quickly became #1 brand in its organic pad and liner category. Now we offer not only organic tampons, but also period beauty products such as natural facial sheet masks and pimple patches. Rael products are available to purchase on GetRael.com & Amazon and just launched at 1850 Target stores around the country.
Rael is for women, by women, and we’re growing rapidly with an ambition to become a global brand. In fact, after we raised $17.5M in our Series A in Oct 2018, we’ve been focused on building a mighty team with super talented professionals. If you believe in our cause and are a self-starter and go-getter, let`s talk!
What we seek:
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to help Rael optimize its operations and get to the next level as a global brand. You will have the opportunity to learn how products are manufactured, shipped, and delivered to the customers at a thriving start-up. You will assist our Supply Chain Manager, learning his responsibilities and processes and how we optimize our supply chain. We would also like you to be a fast learner with interest in the manufacturing side of the business and have a positive attitude and strong analytical skills. Yet most importantly, we would like you to genuinely love our products and brand and have a passion for the cause we believe in.
What you will do
- Support our Supply Chain Manager on production management, vendor management, as well as logistics
- Assist the analytical work to improve our cost and inventory management system
- Support the Product Development team by forecasting demands and production volume
- Organize product and customer data to improve the operational efficiency
- Support our Sales team in onboarding new retail customers and ensure the products are delivered on time.
- 2-3 years of experience working at a CPG company or in an operational role. Previous experience in supply chain and operation is a huge plus.
- Interest in personal care & beauty products and/or eCommerce
- Proficiency in excel and powerpoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Analytical, organized and detail oriented
- Positive attitude, flexibility and willingness to grow with Rael
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com