Position Title: Cost Accounting/Financial Analyst
Location: Ayer, MA
The Financial Analyst will focus on plant performance and continuous improvement in financial prospective. It is essential that the analyst work very closely with the data team, production, planning, quality, maintenance, and managers to ensure continuity within plant operations. This individual will be responsible for maintenance of master data including daily financial.
Essential Job Functions
Responsible for financial order management including:
- Daily review on purchase orders
- Daily review on receiving logs
- Track PO/Receipts weekly and monthly
- Balance weekly raw material inventory
- Track OT by departments weekly and monthly
- Track and provide month end expense analysis
- Work closely with other departments on departmental budget
- Weekly budget vs. actual expense analysis
- Provide leadership and accountability for reporting accurate data on financial data, efficiency review, and physical inventory report
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience preferred.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must have strong finance and data analytical skills for especially large set of data
- Highly proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Proactive and self-starter
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills both in verbal and written
- Able to independently determine discrepancies in trends or numerical data, investigate and resolve
- Bilingual in Korean not required, but preferred.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US
About Nasoya Foods USA, LLC.
Nasoya has been providing premium vegetarian foods to consumers for over 30 years. Its innovations include all-natural organic and all-natural tofu, Asian style wraps, shirataki noodles, Asian style noodles and Nayonaise vegan sandwich spread.
Nasoya Foods USA, LLC is Pulmuone Foods USA, LLC.
For details, https://bostonkorea.com/news.php?mode=view&num=28595
Nasoya Foods USA, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by feder