BENEV Company Inc. is a pharmaceutical and cosmeceutical company, founded in Orange County, California that serves the medical skin care market with scientifically advanced, results-driven skin care solutions.
We are seeking a part-time or full time bookkeeper/purchasing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Computer Skills-MS Office a must, QuickBooks a great help
• Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
• Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balance accounts by reconciling entries
• Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
• Corresponding with customers and vendors via telephone and email
• Coordinate payment of bills, taxes, etc
• Assisting with day to day efficient operation of the Purchasing
• Organizing and maintaining files and records
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US
• Must be fluent in English and Korea