이웃케어클리닉이 직원을 모집합니다. 이웃케어클리닉(Kheir Clinic, 구 건강정보센터)은 1986년 설립된 비영리단체이자 커뮤니티클리닉입니다. LA한인타운 4곳에서 일반 진료, 치과와 검안과 진료, 정신건강 상담 및 치료 등을 하고 있으며 계속 성장하고 있습니다.
이에 따라 이웃케어와 함께 할 직원을 찾고 있습니다. 현재 클리닉 원무행정 담당직원(Medical Clerk)을 모집하고 있습니다(자세한 job description은 아래에 나와있습니다). 관심 있는 분은 이력서와 간단한 자기소개서를 이메일(HR@lakheir.org)로 보내주세요.
이외에도 의사 보조 간호사(MA), 방사선 촬영기사(Radiologic Technologist), 너스 프랙티셔너(NP), 콜센터 직원 등 다양한 포지션에서풀타임 또는 파트타임으로 일할 직원을 채용하고 있습니다. 채용조건 및 대우는 포지션에 따라 다르며 한국어와 영어 등 이중언어를 해야합니다.
The Medical Clerk will be responsible for overseeing operation of patient intake, support physicians and medical staff, and maintain examination rooms and medical equipment. This person will assist with front office duties including clinic reception and medical record keeping when necessary. He/She must be experienced in all procedures of medical assisting for clinical and administrative knowledge. The Medical Clerk will report to the Clinic Floor Supervisors.
· Minimum High School diploma.
· Minimum 2 years of related experience preferred
· Demonstrated ability to exchange pertinent non-routine information.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Ability to use tact, discretion, and sensitivity when interacting with patients.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Experience in community clinic environment a plus.
· Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Korean highly desired.
· Check patient history and vital signs.
· Maintain adequate supply of all medical supplies and equipment.
· Maintain proper specifications for equipment (e.g. daily refrigerator and freezer temperature checks, bleach solution preparation, balance check)
· Prepare examination rooms.
· Provide assistance in examination room when needed.
· Direct patient flow during clinic operations.
· Collect and process specimens.
· Assure that all labs are seen by the physicians and are filed appropriately.
· Assist front office with management of client files in accordance with all relevant codes and laws.
· Assist in scheduling appointments, filing, typing, data entry, record keeping, and other administrative duties at the clinic.
· Participate in staff and educational meetings.
· Other duties as assigned.