이웃케어클리닉이 직원을 모집합니다. 이웃케어클리닉(Kheir, 구 건강정보센터)은 1986년 설립된 비영리단체이자 커뮤니티클리닉입니다. LA한인타운 4곳에서 일반 진료, 치과와 검안과 진료, 정신건강 상담 및 치료 등을 하고 있으며 계속 성장하고 있습니다.
이에 따라 이웃케어와 함께 할 직원을 찾고 있습니다. 현재 가정의학과 전문의(Physician, Family Medicine)를 모집하고 있습니다(자세한 job description은 아래에 나와있습니다). 관심 있는 분은 이력서와 간단한 자기소개서를 이메일(HR@lakheir.org)로 보내주세요.
이외에도 의사 보조 간호사(MA), 방사선 촬영기사(Radiologic Technologist), 너스 프랙티셔너(NP) 등 다양한 포지션에서 풀타임 또는 파트타임으로 일할 직원을 채용하고 있습니다. 채용조건 및 대우는 포지션에 따라 다르며 한국어와 영어 등 이중언어를 해야 합니다.
Physician (Family Medicine)
Kheir Center is committed to providing culturally
and linguistically-sensitive quality healthcare and human services to the
underserved and uninsured residents of Los Angeles. Kheir Center was
established in 1986 to serve as a bridge between low-income, recently-immigrated,
non-English speaking Korean community and local health and social service
providers. Today, Kheir is a
broad-based agency and Federally Qualified Health Center providing
comprehensive health care for a diverse population through its Community Clinics,
Adult Day Health Care Center and Patient Resources Department.
Physicians are integral members
of the clinical team. The Physician provides cost-effective services to
low-income families and individuals, with a special focus on providing
culturally and linguistically appropriate health and wellness services to the
residents of the community. The
Physician must be committed to delivering timely, efficient, quality medical
care to all patients in a professional, caring, and ethical manner.
- Performs history and physical examinations on
adults and children. Physical exams
include pre-employment, school, sports, well child periodic screening,
- Performs Pap smears, breast examinations, and
other medical services as needed.
- Counsels for birth control and prescribes as
- Gathers complete medical history and performs
a physical exam on each client.
- Provides treatment for and documents various
- Prescribes medications, as deemed
- Reviews results of lab tests, diagnostic
imaging, referral/consultant reports and arranges appropriate follow-up.
- Provides for the provision of health
education and appropriately documents all health education.
- Addresses miscellaneous medical questions in
the absence of the Medical Director.
- Participates in Provider, Practice
Management, and Quality Control meetings.
- Participates in chart review and quality
assurance activities as detailed in the Quality Assurance policies and
- Specifically responsible for chart review,
lab review and communication with consultants.
- Provides clinical supervision when Medical
Director is absent.
- Responds to, and documents all Unusual
Occurrences involving patient care. Responds to and documents all patient
complaints and reports to the Medical Director and COO.
- Responds to calls from pharmacies regarding
prescriptions and refills, physicians, and patients requiring medical
- Collaborates with the office staff for
appropriate and timely arrangements for presenting patients whose
scheduled providers are absent. Assists in training of support staff.
- Renders a full schedule of patients under the
following appointment guidelines: (i) 30 minutes for New Patient
physicals, (ii) 15 minutes for follow-up= returning patient visits, and
walk-in patient visits (iii) 30 minutes for select complicated patient
appointments as designated by Kheir leadership, and (iv) extended
appointment times for select procedure types, as applicable to the
provider (ie. IUD insertion, colposcopy).
- Participates in after-hour call support
- Other responsibilities and duties as
- Valid California Provider License;
Board-Certified MD or DO
- First Aid / CPR Certificate
- Knowledge of nursing process and medical
model, health and physical assessment, medical diagnosis and appropriate
- Ability to perform emergency resuscitation
- Knowledge of sanitation practices, proper
nutrition, and related programs
- Skill in written and verbal communication
- Ability to establish and maintain effective
working relationships with employees, other agencies, and the public, and
ability to manage and lead clinic operations
- Bilingual in English/Korean or
English/Spanish preferred, but not required
- Compassion for the health of the underserved
and uninsured communities
- Experience in community clinic setting
preferred but not required