Elite Law Firm P.C.
We are looking for someone who wants significant case handling responsibility.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits in a collegial setting.
E.L.F. was set up by Attorney Eugene Oak 5/5/1990
Elite Law firm P.C.( E.L.F.) is seeking an Associate to join our team. The candidate does not have to any experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handling cases from inception through resolution
- Responding to discovery
- Law and motion
- Taking and defending depositions
- Handling in-house cases such as the claim of fraud to procure a judgment, construction fraud cases and
unlawful damage on credit history. etc.
- California barred and in good standing
- Good writing skill
- Trial experience required
- Bilingual (English & Korean)
We are looking for someone who is an ambitious hard worker willing to work long hours and hit their monthly metrics. Must be highly motivated, have excellent writing skills, and be able to work in a team environment.
Contact Eugene Oak 213. 365. 4363(GENE)