이웃케어클리닉이 직원을 모집합니다. 이웃케어클리닉(Kheir, 구 건강정보센터)은 1986년 설립된 비영리단체이자 커뮤니티클리닉입니다. LA한인타운 4곳에서 일반 진료, 치과와 검안과 진료,
정신건강 상담 및 치료 등을 하고 있으며 계속 성장하고 있습니다.
이에 따라 이웃케어와 함께 할 직원을 찾고 있습니다. 현재 내과 전문의(Physician, Internal Medicine)를 모집하고 있습니다(자세한 job
description은 아래에 나와있습니다). 관심 있는 분은 이력서와 간단한 자기소개서를 이메일(HR@lakheir.org)로 보내주세요.
이외에도 의사 보조 간호사(MA), 방사선 촬영기사(Radiologic
Technologist), 너스 프랙티셔너(NP) 등 다양한 포지션에서 풀타임 또는
파트타임으로 일할 직원을 채용하고 있습니다. 채용조건 및 대우는 포지션에 따라 다르며 한국어와 영어 등 이중언어를
PHYSICIAN (INTERNAL MEDICINE)
Kheir Clinic is committed to providing culturally and linguistically-sensitive
quality healthcare and human services to the underserved and uninsured
residents of Los Angeles. Kheir Clinic was established in 1986 to serve as a
bridge between low-income, recently-immigrated, non-English speaking Korean
community and local health and social service providers. Today, Kheir is a
broad-based agency and Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing
comprehensive health care for a diverse population through its Community
Clinics, Adult Day Health Care Center and Patient Resources Department.
Physicians are integral members of the clinical team. The Physician
provides cost-effective services to low-income families and individuals, with a
special focus on providing culturally and linguistically appropriate health and
wellness services to the residents of the community. The Physician must
be committed to delivering timely, efficient, quality medical care to all
patients in a professional, caring, and ethical manner.
• Performs history and physical examinations on
adults. Physical exams include new patient physicals, annual check-ups,
• Performs Pap smears, breast examinations, and other
medical services as needed.
• Counsels for birth control and prescribes as
• Gathers complete medical history and performs a
physical exam on each client.
• Provides treatment for and documents various related
• Prescribes medications, as deemed appropriate.
• Reviews results of lab tests, diagnostic imaging,
referral/consultant reports and arranges appropriate follow-up.
• Provides for the provision of health education and
appropriately documents all health education.
• Addresses miscellaneous medical questions in the
absence of the Medical Director.
• Participates in Provider, Practice Management, and
Quality Control meetings.
• Participates in chart review and quality assurance
activities as detailed in the Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
• Specifically responsible for chart review, lab review
and communication with consultants.
• Provides clinical supervision when Medical Director
• Responds to, and documents all Unusual Occurrences
involving patient care. Responds to and documents all patient complaints and
reports to the Medical Director and COO.
• Responds to calls from pharmacies regarding
prescriptions and refills, physicians, and patients requiring medical advice.
• Collaborates with the office staff for appropriate
and timely arrangements for presenting patients whose scheduled providers are
absent. Assists in training of support staff.
• Renders a full schedule of patients under the
following appointment guidelines: (i) 30 minutes for New Patient physicals,
(ii) 15 minutes for follow-up= returning patient visits, and walk-in patient
visits (iii) 30 minutes for select complicated patient appointments as
designated by Kheir leadership, and (iv) extended appointment times for select
procedure types, as applicable to the provider (ie. IUD insertion, colposcopy).
• Participates in after-hour call support rotation.
• Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
• Valid California Provider License; Board-Certified MD
• First Aid / CPR Certificate
• Knowledge of nursing process and medical model,
health and physical assessment, medical diagnosis and appropriate treatments
• Ability to perform emergency resuscitation
• Knowledge of sanitation practices, proper nutrition,
and related programs
• Skill in written and verbal communication
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with employees, other agencies, and the public, and ability to
manage and lead clinic operations
• Bilingual in English/Korean or English/Spanish
preferred, but not required
• Compassion for the health of the underserved and
• Experience in community clinic setting preferred but