이웃케어클리닉이 직원을 모집합니다. 이웃케어클리닉(Kheir, 구 건강정보센터)은 1986년 설립된 비영리단체이자 커뮤니티클리닉입니다. LA한인타운 4곳에서 일반 진료, 치과와 검안과 진료,
정신건강 상담 및 치료 등을 하고 있으며 계속 성장하고 있습니다.
이에 따라 이웃케어와 함께 할 직원을 찾고 있습니다. 현재 너스 프랙티셔너(Nurse Practitioner,
NP)를 모집하고 있습니다(자세한 job description은 아래에 나와있습니다). 관심 있는 분은 이력서와 간단한 자기소개서를 이메일(HR@lakheir.org)로 보내주세요.
이외에도 의사 보조 간호사(MA), 방사선 촬영기사(Radiologic
Technologist), 내과 전문의(Physician, Internal medicine), 콜센터 직원, 환자서비스 담당직원 등 다양한 포지션에서 풀타임 또는 파트타임으로 일할 직원을
채용하고 있습니다. 채용조건 및 대우는 포지션에 따라 다르며 한국어와 영어 등 이중언어를 해야 합니다.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Full-Time Exempt Position
Kheir Center is committed to providing culturally and
linguistically-sensitive quality healthcare and human services to the
underserved and uninsured residents of Los Angeles.
Kheir Center was established in 1986 to serve as a bridge between
low-income, recently-immigrated, non-English speaking Korean community and
local health and social service providers. Today, Kheir is a broad-based
agency providing comprehensive health care for a diverse population through its
2 Clinics (both Federally Qualified Health Center sites), Adult Day Health Care
Center and Patient Resources Department.
The Family Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for obtaining health
histories and performing physical examinations and laboratory tests. This
person will diagnose and treat physical, social, and emotional health needs for
our clients. He/She will take responsibility for lab follow-up, clinical
questions, and clinical supervision of MA’s. He/She
will also provide treatment and screenings at outreach events. This person must
be committed to delivering timely, efficient, quality medical care to all
patients in a professional, caring, and ethical manner.
• Performs history and physical examinations on adults
and children. Physical exams include pre-employment, school, sports, well
child periodic screening, etc.
• Performs Pap smears, clinical breast examinations,
and other medical services as needed.
• Counsels for birth control and prescribes as
• Gathers complete medical history and performs a
physical exam on each client.
• Makes all necessary documentation in Electronic
• Provides treatment for and documents various related
• Writes prescriptions as deemed appropriate by
• Reviews results of lab tests and diagnostic imaging
and arranges appropriate follow-up.
• Provides for the provision of health education and
appropriately documents all education.
• Reviews referral/consultant reports and arranges
• Provides medical services at outreach and community
events (ie. health fairs, enrollment drives, school & church meetings).
• Answers miscellaneous medical questions in the
absence of the Medical Director.
• Participates in provider meetings.
• Participates in chart review and quality assurance
activities as detailed in the Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
• Specifically responsible for chart review, lab review
and communication with consultants.
• Responds to, and documents all Unusual Occurrences
involving patient care.
• Responds to and documents all patient complaints and
reports to the Medical Director.
• Coordinates responses to inquiries from pharmacies
regarding prescriptions and refills.
• Treats walk-in patients when at the request of front
or back office staff.
• Assists the front office staff for appropriate
arrangements for patients who arrive when the provider they were scheduled with
has been canceled- i.e. reviews the medical record and helps determine how soon
and where the patient should be seen.
• Provides feedback and constructive suggestions re. MA
performance and clinic flow.
• Attends Practice Management Meetings.
• Assists in training of support staff.
• See a full schedule of patients under the following
appointment guidelines: (i) 30 minutes for New Patient physicals, (ii) 15
minutes for follow-up and returning patient visits, (iii) 30 minutes for select
complicated patient appointments as designated by the Vice President of Patient
Services and the Medical Director, and (iv) extended appointment times for
select procedure types, as applicable (ie. IUD insertion, colposcopy).
• Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
• Equivalent to a Master’s Degree
from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
• State of California Nurse Practitioner License
• First Aid / CPR Certificate
• Knowledge of nursing process and medical model,
health and physical assessment, medical diagnosis and appropriate treatments
• Ability to perform emergency resuscitation
• Knowledge of sanitation practices, proper nutrition,
and related programs
• Skill in written and verbal communication;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with employees, other agencies, and the public, and ability to
manage and lead clinic operations.
• Bilingual in English/Korean REQUIRED
• Compassion for the health of the underserved and
• Experience in community clinic setting preferred but