이웃케어클리닉이 직원을 모집합니다. 이웃케어클리닉(Kheir, 구 건강정보센터)은 1986년 설립된 비영리단체이자 커뮤니티클리닉입니다. LA한인타운 4곳에서 일반 진료, 치과와 검안과 진료, 정신건강 상담 및 치료를 하고 있으며 계속 성장하고 있습니다.
이에 따라 이웃케어와 함께 할 직원을 찾고 있습니다. 현재 환자 응대 및 접수 등의 업무를 담당할 환자 서비스 담당직원(Patient Services Representative)을 모집하고 있습니다(자세한 job description은 아래에 나와있습니다).
관심 있는 분은 이력서와 간단한 자기소개서를 이메일(HR@lakheir.org)로 보내주세요.
이외에도 의사 보조 간호사(MA), 내과의사, 콜센터 직원 등 다양한 포지션에서 풀타임 또는 파트타임으로 일할 직원을 채용하고 있습니다. 채용조건 및 대우는 포지션에 따라 다르며 한국어와 영어 등 이중언어를 해야 합니다.
The Patient Services Representative (PSR) plays a vital role within the Kheir
team. They are the first point of contact for our clients and are primarily
responsible for maintaining the Ideal Patient Experience by working with
patients at the beginning and end of the visit. Duties include verifying and
updating patient demographic, insurance and appointment information in our
scheduling software, scanning necessary documents, collecting payments for
service and for invoices, scheduling follow-up appointments, working items in
departmental work queues, and responding to patient requests and inquiries in a
timely fashion while exhibiting warmth, compassion and responsiveness to
patients and their families. The PSR will report to the Clinic Manager. This is
a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Candidates will have 2-5 years experience in a sales or retail management
environment or 3+ years work experience in healthcare insurance using medical
• Superior customer service skills and self-motivated with the ability to
exceed patient expectations.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Possess excellent interpersonal communication and written skills.
• Computer proficiency with MS Office products.
• Ability to think critically and solve problems.
• Good judgment and analytical skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced
• MUST be Korean-English or Spanish-English bilingual
• Greeting and checking in patients in a friendly manner.
• Collecting co-payments and verifying insurance coverage.
• Scheduling and confirming patient appointments.
• Preparing new patient charts neatly and accurately.
• Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to
appropriate departments, as necessary.
• Collecting and posting payments & record receipts.
• Balancing nightly deposits and completing credit card processing.
• Educating patients with clear and concise treatment plan presentations.
• As necessary, committing patients to begin treatment.
• Responding to key performance indicators to ensuring practice success.