Office Administrator assists colleagues with insurance enrollment, questions, manages all insurance billing, reconciliation and payment processing, maintains employee benefits files, and assists with duties associated with payroll processing and workers compensation audit. Processes data for COBRA administration and compliance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group health, dental, vision, disability, and voluntary benefits.
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered accurately and appropriately in HR/Payroll system.
- Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative to eligibility and premiums. Extract data from HR/Payroll system to reconcile monthly eligibility and premium reports.
- Assist manager in completing benefits reporting and audit requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor`s degree (Preferably in Business Administration or HR Management, or a related field)
- Health insurance including dental and vision plans
- Paid Vacation
- Lunch Provided
Job Type: Full-time