Role: Sales Channel Manager (Bilingual Korean)
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Remote)
Reports To: Senior Business Operations and Strategy Manager
How to Apply: Apply Here!
Job Overview: Bear Robotics is looking for a sales channel manager who is in charge of finding and managing dealerships that have extensive sales networks with local restaurants.
- Identify the right partners and dealerships in the community to expand our robot deployments in restaurants (POS Dealers, Restaurant Equipment Distributors, etc.)
- Develop relationships with these channel partner executives
- Lead and train the partners to better implement our products
- Work with senior management to develop proper go-to-market strategies
- Monitor sales performance trends to identify issues and opportunities
- Assess current sales processes and identify any weaknesses
- Bachelor`s Degree in business, marketing, engineering, or business administration
- Candidate must be located within LA and have the ability to travel (Remote)
- 5+ years of sales experience with extensive knowledge of POS businesses and product cycle of restaurants preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain excellent relationships between Bear Robotics and dealerships
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with a strategic & insightful mindset to motivate and persuade dealers when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to conduct business with executive level business owners
- Able to build and execute a pipeline of qualified leads to close new businesses
- Strong track record developing dealership partners
- Willingness to be part of and play a leadership role in a collaborative team environment
- Fluency in Korean, Spanish, or Chinese
Our company was founded in 2017 and has developed a robot that autonomously shuttles food from the kitchen out to customer tables and then brings dishes back for cleaning.
A growth stage company gives you the chance for personal development and building up expertise in your field, while providing opportunities for cross-functional growth. We’re not a big tech company yet, but we’re striving every day to be THE global player when it comes to hospitality robotics. We have deployed to many enterprise customers in the US and abroad, and now are mass manufacturing our robots for the world to use.
We are ~250 motivated people who work hard to make our robots a reality, which can mean occasional extra hours and last-minute improvements. We will challenge you to walk the extra mile, pick your brain until it smokes and make you think outside of the box, but we would also like to hang out with you, have an after-work drink together and celebrate your successes.
We provide excellent benefits, including comprehensive health coverage, lunch every day, remote work flexibility, internet and phone reimbursement, and employee bonus programs.
If you feel you’re ready for a professional adventure in robotics, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume with a short overview of yourself with salary expectations and why this role is perfect for you.