As a Registered Nurse, you will join our team of dedicated caregivers who provide compassionate service to the residents that we serve. This is an opportunity to help to further advance your career in a caring and motivated environment and help us reach our goal of becoming the premier skilled nursing home.
- Provide kind and compassionate care and clinical assessments for our residents.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications and treatments to residents and monitor residents` response.
- Record residents` medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report
symptoms or changes in residents` conditions
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate resident care plans.
- Provide direction to LVN`s and
- Must be a valid licensed
Registered Nurse in the state of California
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational &
data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and
caring bedside manner
- Highly motivated
- Ability to direct and supervise nursing cares and resident care services.
Job Type : Full-time, Part-Time; Available for any
Job Type: Full-time;
- Registered Nurse: 1 year
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- CPR / BLS (Required)