GenBody America is the US affiliate of GenBody, Inc., a diversified manufacturer of in vitro diagnostic test for over 70 different human diseases. With over 20 years combined experience in the diagnostic industry and through its vast network between several key institutes, universities, and hospitals, our core strength is in R&D. GenBody specializes in developing monoclonal antibodies and recombinant antigens in-house at our facility in South Korea. The GenBody COVID-19 Ag test is manufactured in California and South Korea. The US Production facility has been funded in part by the NIH Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADxSM) initiative with federal funds from the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, National Institutes of Health. We are located in Rancho Cucamonga and Jurupa Valley.
GenBody America, LLC. is looking for a passionate, self-directed and results-driven sales professional with experience in the In-Vitro diagnostic industry with a near term focus on developing the sales channels for COVID-19 antibody tests. The candidate should be able to identify potential sales and distribution opportunities and be able to proactively engage with them and form mutually beneficial relationships. The candidate will need to come into the Kwell Laboratories headquarters at least 2 days a week and will be instrumental in forming and executing sales channel strategies. The remainder of days will be spent arranging and attending visits with potential customers to establish a sales network in accordance with the strategic objectives.
- Establish and nurture relationships with potential and existing customers
- With a minimum of supervision, identify market opportunities and conduct preliminary exploration. This should be done through a combination of engaging trade associations, use of social media, email engagement, direct contact (remote and in person) and any other channels that may be appropriate
- Develop and establish sales targets and close deals to reach the established targets
- Balance sales channels to optimize the balance between sales volumes and profit margin to meet strategic objectives
- Log all customer contacts including subjective observations for trending and later follow up
- Develop and participate in ongoing training to improve and expand product line knowledge and competitive position
- Must have a can-do attitude and self-direction
- IVD sales and/or hands-on experience with point of care IVD use
- Sales plan formation and execution
- Ability to learn about Kwell laboratories products and competitor products
- Ability to learn and follow policies and procedures to meet appropriate regulations (FDA, FTC, etc)
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Bachelor`s degree in a business-related field.
- Master`s degree in a business-related field may be advantageous.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a sales leadership position.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a selling role and with sales IVD medical device.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior (C-level) leadership role may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of the company`s products, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
What we offer
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- Perks and benefits
- Salary will be discussed during interview
Please send resume and desired salary to : firstname.lastname@example.org