이웃케어클리닉(Kheir Clinic, 구 건강정보센터)이 부속 양로보건센터(ADHC)에서 함께 일할 소셜워커(Social Worker)를 찾고 있습니다.
이웃케어클리닉은 1986년 설립된 비영리단체이자 커뮤니티클리닉입니다. LA한인타운 3곳에서 일반 진료, 치과와 검안과 진료, 정신건강 상담 및 치료 등 의료 서비스와 각종 의료혜택에 대한 정보 제공, 상담, 신청 지원 등의 사회복지 서비스를 제공하고 있으며 부속 양로보건센터에서는 시니어분들을 모시고 있습니다.
description은 아래에 나와있습니다. 관심 있는 분은 영문 이력서와 간단한 자기소개서를 이메일(email@example.com)로 보내주십시오.
풀타임 직원으로 채용되면 건강/치과/안과 보험, 퇴직연금(401k), 유급 휴가 및 병가 등 다양한 혜택이 제공됩니다.
ADHC Korean Bilingual
The ADHC Social Worker assumes
responsibility for assuring the department and all individuals at their
direction provide intake and patient advocacy services as well as coordinating
social service matters with physicians, staff, participants/patients, families
and other organizations. The Social Worker strives to lessen or remove blocks
to the participant’s ability to access wellness and the use of
medical/rehabilitative care across the continuum of care. These activities
including serving as a resource to licensed and other care providers regarding
the following: 1) accessing community resources, 2) arranging for needed
medical equipment or supplies to assist in returning client to their home, 3) appropriate
referrals to state and government agencies when issues identified, 4) referrals
to community self-help organizations, 5) serving as a representative at
meetings that integrate our ADHC with other health, educational and welfare
agencies of the community, 6) providing individual and group counseling as
defined within the participant’s Individual Plan of Care (IPC).
- - MSW (or MA in psychology, gerontology or
counseling plus one year of experience) or BSW (with 2 years of experience
in aging, health or long-term care services)
- - Bilingual English / Korean.
- - Ability to work with individuals with
physical or mental limitations
- - Valid California driver’s license and
proof of Auto Insurance
- - Conducts various assessments, care plan
development and advocacy for each participant.
- - Researches and coordinates community
- - Monitors and reports case recording on a
- - Participates/leads in coordination of
- - Participates in team meetings and provides
consultation to therapists, families and participants.
- - Assists with the Program Director’s
day-to-day management of the ADHC.
- - Assists with supervision of staff, audit
preparations and reporting.
- - Other duties as assigned.
- - Paid time off
- - 401(k) & 401(k) matching
- - Health, Dental, Vision insurance