이웃케어클리닉(Kheir Clinic, 구 건강정보센터)이 부속 양로보건센터(ADHC)에서 함께 일할 간호사(RN)을 찾고 있습니다.
이웃케어클리닉은 1986년 설립된 비영리단체이자 커뮤니티클리닉입니다. LA한인타운 3곳에서 일반 진료, 치과와 검안과 진료, 정신건강 상담 및 치료 등 의료 서비스와 각종 의료혜택에 대한 정보 제공, 상담, 신청 지원 등의 사회복지 서비스를 제공하고 있으며 부속 양로보건센터에서는 시니어분들을 모시고 있습니다.
자세한 job description은 아래에 나와있습니다. 관심 있는 분은 영문 이력서와 간단한 자기소개서를 이메일(firstname.lastname@example.org)로 보내주십시오.
풀타임 직원으로 채용되면 건강/치과/안과 보험, 퇴직연금(401k),
유급 휴가 및 병가 등 다양한 혜택이 제공됩니다.
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible for
coordinating, implementing and supervising all nursing and personal care
services at the Adult Day Health Care Center. The Registered Nurse will
report to the Program Director. This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position.
• Bilingual English/Korean required.
• Registered Nurse Licensure.
• Current First Aid / CPR certification.
• Knowledge of public health nursing principles, with
particular reference to aging.
• Demonstrated skills and experience to assess and monitor
elderly or developmental disabilities health care.
• Provide counseling and conduct health education/training
• Experience working with frail and chronically ill elderly
person and/or persons with developmental disabilities in a multidisciplinary
• Follow up on assignments, show initiative, be
self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
• Possess strong time management skills, including excellent
initiative and organizational skills.
• Conducts initial nursing assessments of all participants;
provides ongoing assessments, monitors health problems and develops/implements
nursing care plans.
• Monitors vital signs for each participant on a regular
• Assists participants in maintaining optimum health,
coordinating and supervising health screening programs, assisting with
prescribed medications and administering first aid, as required.
• Provides health counseling to participants and their
families on an individual and group basis.
• Develops and provides health related training to staff,
volunteers and families.
• Refers participants and their families to appropriate
community health care agencies or facilities, acts as liaison with such
• Responsible for the coordination and supervision of
personal care activities of all participants.
• Maintains current case management records and prepares
reports and correspondence.
• Participates in the daily activities of the center
including conducting of classes, meal distribution and clean-up.
• Responsible for daily living and continence training
• Coordinates therapist’s services for participants as
determined by care plans.
• Maintains data collection, time studies and all
• Responsible for supervision of all activities related to
medications including maintenance of drug supplies and medications and
destruction of drugs.