이 글에 대한 링크
이 글을 공유하려면 링크를 복사 하여 붙여넣으세요.
완료버튼을 누르시면 자동 복사 됩니다.
PACIFIC CITY BANK
Pacific City Bank is looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals to join our family.
*BSA Analyst I & BSA Analyst II (Los Angeles)
• Review special projects such as KYC, CDD and EDD review, and more.
• Analyzes complex transactions in identification of suspicious account activity.
• Reviewing various reports to identify transaction patterns.
• Analyzing account data to determine the level of risk associated with each account and recommending a risk rating.
• Investigating possible suspicious activities and filing SAR’s as necessary.
• Analyze transactions to determine if they are suspicious in nature and take appropriate action and maintain proper documentation.
• Analyzing the information to reasonably ensure customers’ BSA/USA PATRIOT Act/OFAC compliance.
• Review and track CTRs for properly filing.
• Ensures that all deadlines are met as required by law
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
• Bilingual preferred
• Minimum of 1 to 2 year experience in BSA compliance or closely related functions
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
• Must possess good computer, written and oral communication skills.
• Well-organized, analytical and capable of performing multiple tasks.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
* Loan Processor (Los Angeles)
• Supervisor: 1 or more years of experience preferred in Commercial or SBA Loans
• AVP/VP: 3 or more years of experience required in Commercial or SBA Loans
• FVP: 5 or more years of experience required in Commercial or SBA Loans
• BA/BS Degree in Business, Accounting or Related Field
• Loan documentation, servicing, and operation
• Bilingual in English & Korean
• Good communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• Detail oriented
* Part-Time Admin Assistant (Los Angeles)
• No prior experience required
• Excellent verbal communication skills
* Note Officer (Los Angeles)
• 1 to 3 years of experience
* Operations Officer Trainee (Los Angeles)
• No experience required
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Competently utilize computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel and email
• Must be fluent in English
• Bilingual in Korean and English a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good documentation and writing skills required
* IT/IS Security Administrator (Los Angeles)
• Plan and develop security policies, standards and procedures
• Knowledge of anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, content filtering, file integrity monitoring, and data loss prevention
• Perform vulnerability testing, and security assessments
• Respond to security incidents and provide root cause analysis
• Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
• Information Security training to employees on information security standards, policies and best practices
• Good documentation and writing skills required.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Bilingual in English & Korean preferred
• Banking experience preferred
• College degree or minimum of 3 years of IT/IS work experience is preferred
* Server Admin (Los Angeles)
• Intermediate Windows 2008,2012, 2016 Server experience required (Active Directory, GPO)
• Some knowledge and experience with SANs & VMWARE required.
• Some knowledge and experience with SIP phone systems required.
• IT Vendor maintenance required.
• Some knowledge and experience with networking technologies required.
• College degree preferred
* Sr. Loan Officer/Loan Officer/Trainee (Los Angeles)
• Senior Loan Officer: Minimum 4-5 years of loan experience
• Loan Officer: Minimum 2-3 years of loan experience preferred but not required
• Trainee: No experience required
• Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
• Detail orientated and be able to multi-task while meeting important deadlines
• Communicate with clients to either requests or to provide information
• Monitoring and evaluating credit to identify and mitigate potential risks
• Solid understanding of lending products and practices
• Excellent communication and written skills in English, and interpersonal skills
* Mortgage Closing/Servicing Assistant (Los Angeles)
• Mortgage closing/servicing experience preferred but not required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Bilingual in Korean and English
• Competently utilize computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel and email.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D
- 401(k), Paid Vacation, and Sick Leave
Please submit your resume to:
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Chosen candidates will have to pass a credit check and background investigation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
690 Wilshire Place Los Angeles, CA 90005 | TEL. (213)368-2500 | FAX. (213)389-6196
COPYRIGHT © JMnet USA. All Rights Reserved.