Field Service and Support
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make 'Life Good' – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life's Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill-and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits including 1 00% company paid premium medical, dental and vision benefits, an employer matching 401K, ten paid holidays per year, and paid time off; Come join the team!
LG Direct Mobile Service Technicians (DMSTs), are responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience while servicing our products in the home. Our full line technicians diagnose and repair all major appliances, TVs and A/C units, manage inventory and perform a number of other administrative tasks on a daily basis. Our technicians are the face of LG and will be expected to represent the company with the professionalism our customers have come to expect.
- Travel offsite to customers' locations to perform maintenance and repair of LG's equipment to ensure top product performance
- Proper use of all safety equipment (PPE), vehicle and diagnostic tools provided by LG
- Conducts technical diagnosis and performs specialized repairs on a variety of electronics and home appliances
- Diagnose problems, assess the extent of the problem, document findings, make decisions to repair the product and/or replace parts
- Immediately and accurately process paperwork and perform data entry upon completion of each job
- Pre-screen next day service calls by obtaining necessary information to help diagnose problem prior to arriving at customer's home
- Meet or exceed company metrics (customer satisfaction, fix right first time, revisits, parts management, OT %)
- Minimum 1 year experience repairing all major appliances (Refrigeration/sealed systems, cooking, cleaning products)
- Experience in the use of appliance and refrigeration tools, and diagnostic test equipment
- Ability to properly trouble-shoot, diagnose, repair and document product/system issues
- Possess appropriate EPA Certification
- Meet physical requirements generally associated with field service repair such as continuous bending and lifting up to 50 pounds
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Glassdor.com으로 지원하러 가기 à